COMPLETE IN FULL OR IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Full Job DescriptionOur company Tribe On A Quest Inc. is looking for Passenger Van Drivers to join our team. In this career, you transport passengers from different pick up locations to their destinations & then back to the drop off locations in a timely and safe manner. You will need to have strong driving skills, a clean driving record, and a valid driver’s license. In addition to driving skills and experience, you will also need strong communication and customer service skills. Interacting with passengers is a major part of our service, and you must represent our brand in a friendly and helpful manner.
Van Driver Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick up passengers from a set pick up location
- Drive passengers to their destination
- Communicate with your passengers
- Perform minor vehicle maintenance and completing daily maintenance checks
- Keep track of fuel usage
Van Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Strong driving skills and a clean record
- Communication and customer service skills
- Excellent time-management skills
Click here to download our ‘Employee Non-disclosure Agreement’ Form and click here to download our ‘Independent Contractor Agreement’ Form. These two forms MUST be completed and uploaded in our application form below.